From an Eclipse Resources press release:
Eclipse Resources Corporation (NYSE: ECR) (the “Company” or “Eclipse Resources”) today is pleased to provide the following operational update, revised capital expenditure plan for 2016 and amended guidance.
Read more by clicking right here.
Connect with us on Facebook and Twitter!
- During the second quarter, the Company recommenced its operated drilling program and is currently drilling its second well in the program in the dry gas area of Monroe County, Ohio. Additionally, the Company commenced completion operations on its drilled but uncompleted wells and has completed two wells in the ongoing program to date
- The Company intends to spud a total of 10 to 12 net wells for the full year 2016
- The Company intends to complete a total of 21 to 24 net wells for the full year 2016, which includes 16 to 19 net wells of drilled but uncompleted wells that are currently held in inventory
- Given current forward commodity prices, the Company expects to cease its voluntary production curtailment program at the end of the third quarter of 2016
- For the full year 2016, the Company is raising its production guidance to approximately 205 to 210 MMcfe per day as it expects to reestablish flowing its wells at normal type curve rates during the fourth quarter of 2016 and now anticipates fourth quarter 2016 production to average approximately 240 MMcfe per day
- The Company’s board of directors has approved an increase to the Company’s capital expenditure budget of approximately $28 million, which budget was previously set at $168 million