MarkWest Energy Partners Offers Up 3rd Quarter Report
Utica:Read the whole release by clicking here.
- In July, MarkWest Utica EMG, a joint venture between the Partnership and The Energy & Minerals Group, completed Seneca III, a 200 MMcf/d processing plant in Noble County, Ohio. The new plant is anchored by Antero Resources under a long-term, fee-based contract and has expanded the total processing capacity of the Seneca complex to 600 MMcf/d. In order to support the continued growth of Antero Resources and other producers, the Partnership expects to complete a fourth 200 MMcf/d processing plant in the second quarter of 2015.
- In July, MarkWest Utica EMG completed a 40,000 Bbl/d de-ethanization facility at the Cadiz complex in Harrison County, Ohio. This new fractionation facility provides MarkWest Utica EMG’s producer customers with the ability to meet residue gas quality specifications and downstream ethane pipeline commitments. Purity ethane produced at the new Cadiz facility will be delivered to the ATEX pipeline.
- In August, MarkWest Utica EMG announced the development of Cadiz III, a 200 MMcf/d processing plant at the Cadiz complex in Harrison County, Ohio. The new facility is expected to begin operations during the first quarter of 2015. MarkWest Utica EMG recently began operations of the 200 MMcf/d Cadiz II plant to support rich-gas production from Gulfport Energy Corporation (NASDAQ: GPOR) and other producers.
- In September, MarkWest Utica EMG announced the completion of definitive agreements with American Energy – Utica, LLC (AEU), an affiliate of American Energy Partners, LP, to provide natural gas gathering, processing and fractionation services in the Utica Shale. AEU has dedicated over 60,000 net acres to MarkWest Utica EMG and Ohio Gathering Company, L.L.C. (Ohio Gathering), a joint venture between MarkWest Utica EMG and Summit Midstream Partners, LLC. Ohio Gathering will provide gas gathering and compression services for all of AEU’s gas produced from the dedicated area, while MarkWest Utica EMG will provide processing and fractionation services.
- Today, MarkWest Utica EMG is announcing the development of Cadiz IV, a 200 MMcf/d processing plant at the Cadiz complex in Harrison County, Ohio. The new facility is scheduled to begin operations in the first quarter of 2016 and will increase MarkWest Utica EMG’s total processing capacity in Ohio to over 1.5 Bcf/d.
- Today, the Partnership and MarkWest Utica EMG are announcing the development of a third fractionation facility at the Hopedale complex in Ohio. The new 60,000 Bbl/d fractionator is scheduled to begin operations in the first quarter of 2016 and will increase total fractionation capacity for propane and heavier natural gas liquids to 274,000 Bbl/d in the Marcellus and Utica Shales.
Connect with us on Facebook and Twitter!