API Poll Shows Strong Support for Oil and Gas Development From Ohio Voters
Overwhelming majorities of voters across the state support increased production of oil and gas, a poll commissioned by the American Petroleum Institute has found.
The statewide telephone poll, conducted April 3-7 for API by Harris Poll of 600 registered Ohio voters, found 79 percent favor increasing current levels of production.
The poll also found that:
• 82 percent support increased development of the nation's energy infrastructure;
• 88 percent agree that more domestic production could strengthen national energy security;
• 90 percent think it could create new jobs;
• 82 percent think it could lower consumer energy costs; and
• 79 percent agreed producing more domestic oil and natural gas could benefit state and federal budgets.You can read the rest of this article by clicking here.
Connect with us on Facebook and Twitter!