Mouse Over to Stop Rotation & Read Ad

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

What Does a Driller Have to Do to Apply for a Forced Pooling Order in Ohio?

The Ohio Department of Natural Resources has issued a document which outlines the requirements for drillers to apply for a unitization order, or as it's more commonly known, a forced pooling order.  There are a lot of things required.  The most interesting is probably that it costs $10,000 - which is non-refundable.

Here are the guidelines:

Connect with us on Facebook and Twitter!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Follow by Email