Fortune has released its list of the 100 "Best Companies to Work For 2013."
While Google takes the top spot, there are 5 different energy players on the list.
7. Hilcorp Energy - Fortune cites generous incentives, including a 2010 promise that every employee will get a check for $100,000 if the company doubles its production rate and reserves by 2015.
26. Chesapeake Energy - Chesapeake is singled out for awarding safety bonuses to more than 6,000 employees in 2011.
27. Devon Energy - Fortune mentions the personal attention given to employees by senior executives, which includes calls or personalized notes from President and CEO John Richels to employees to thank them for a job well done.
38. NuStar Energy L.P. - Three years in a row with no time lost to injuries is a testament to NuStar's safety-first mentality.
72. EOG Resources - All employees are stockholders, and the stock has increased 500% in the last 10 years.
View the whole list by clicking here.
Connect with us on Facebook and Twitter!